Couldn’t resist sharing this, because it’s ridiculous even for us. Believe it or not as you will!
Today the weather consisted of the following for me:
- Bright sun warm enough that I was outside without a jumper
- Light white cloud
- A cold north wind
- Rain – heavy, light and in between the two
- Heavy nasty-looking dark cloud
- Mushy stuff that wasn’t quite rain, not quite hail, not quite snow
- Hail, rain and blue sky all at the same time
- Front of the house – blue sky, back of the house – dark storm cloud
And it flung about from one to the other the whole day, sometimes changing in under five minutes!